The Flower that Died Beautifully


The flower that we have been looking after for days, it died. It is either your fault or mine, it's destiny. I myself couldn't do anything to stop it, I'm sorry. Now our flower has died, we put too many memories on it. All the things that we did were on it. 

We were absolutely childish, never thought about the consequence. We believed that this flower would live forever, and I tried hard to do the same. On the other hand, while I was trying to treat our flower, you saw another one, it was shinner and redder than ours.

Without I wrote the reason, everyone understands who left. I don't blame you if it is your decision, I will accept it. Probably, it happened because of our flower. It didn't look fancy as the other, but it meant a lot to me.

I brought it to his grave, I buried it gently with all respect. I tried not to fall my tears down because I want my flower has a beautiful death. I am pretty sure, it will live happily in another world, bloom and gather by many butterflies. Thanks for everything, my beautiful flower.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Semua yang Kamu Miliki (SKM)

Sang Gadis dan Coklat Favoritnya

Wedang Jahe (Wes ora usah begaDang, Jare pengen sehat Hehe)